Sunday, April 1, 2012

Back from Spring Break...what's next?

Sunday April 1, 2012

April Fool's Day! Ha! Didn't do anything for that...

Sorry I have been out of action. I have been on Spring break (2 weeks worth of Spring Break...) and didn't think about school once! That is nice to say because it doesn't happen very often! But today I had to get back into the swing of things...clothes are clean for the week, lesson plans are ready, and my mindset is almost there...but not quite!

This week, we are going to be working on getting back into the swing of things...because they have been on vacation for 2 weeks too! We will review rules, get into rotations, and hopefully have some fun! 

At the same time, we are also getting ready for testing...we have ONE week...next week...I lose 3 days of teaching to administer the CAPA....my kids will like it though--they get to play games, watch movies, go on the computer...whatever it takes. Then there is only 5 weeks left...just a short time before summer! I hope that we can make the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment