Saturday, April 28, 2012

18 Days Left...

We have 18 days left of school! It will be interesting for the next couple of weeks...the weather in So. Cal has been crazy--windy, rainy, sunny...my kids have no idea what to expect from day to day.

I also have a feeling that the next 2 or 3 Thursday will be REALLY hard for us! All year, we have had minimum days on Thursday (students go home at 1:00)...ALL YEAR! For the next 2 weeks, we have full day on Thursday! UGH! If my students make it, it will be a miracle. I am sure there will be lots of tears and screaming...but I have a plan...I have found some GREAT interactive white board games that I am introducing to them that they LOVE! And, when all else fails, we will be watching a movie on Thursday afternoon! Between those 2 activities, we should make it through Thursdays!

We have also started the countdown in my class. I have decided to use the magnetic numbers in my classroom to help with the countdown! The kids are excited! 

With all of that...I must figure out what to do for the last 18 days! There is always something more to be done, and more to finish, and take down...Hopefully we can make it! Here's to a great 18 days left of school...


No comments:

Post a Comment