Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My family

January 18, 2012

Today I am going to talk about my family...since I know that they will show up more than once in this blog. It is nice to write about them after a good night  :)

I have been with my partner for over 10 years. We are raising two beautiful boys (Mr. NASCAR and PIRATE-I will call them!) Mr. NASCAR is a first grader in dual immersion-he is learning Spanish and English at school. Some days we wonder if that is a good idea, as he doesn't really like reading...but he is getting better! Mr. NASCAR loves race cars and racing. His favorite racer is Jimmie Johnson...and we watch NASCAR races EVERY weekend they are on!

PIRATE is in pre-school. He loves his school. PIRATE...is a pirate. We often say that most children dress up as pirates...but that he is a pirate that has to dress up as a little boy every day! That says a lot about his personality. 

Today was a good night! After coming home from work (I will describe that tomorrow), the boys played nicely. Currently, we are in a Superhero phase, so play time was all about Superheros! At least there was not a lot of fighting or screaming!

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment