Thursday, June 7, 2012

A New Year...

I am already focused on my next year...crazy...YES! 


But here is why--I got my class list! YEAH...and here is what I know about my new students...


1) I have 2 first graders, 3 second graders, and 9 third graders (total of 14 students).


2) One of my students is following me from my old school...kind of funny actually...she was with me, then she moved away for awhile...when she came back-she returned to my room...and now she is following me to my new school. It is a good thing that I love this little one!


3)I have more girls this year then I have had before (5).


So with all of this information, I get to start putting activities together for my kiddos! Excited to start getting into it....I have a few more weeks of this vacation...then go back to school...then go to MN to see the family...then back to work for 2 weeks...then off track in August (where the real planning starts!).


I hope everyone has a safe summer.


When I come back, I will let you see some of the fun my family has had this summer...we have had a GREAT birthday party, room moving and other fun things...that all beg an answer the the question...
What'cha Doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment